Sunday, March 29, 2009

Thank You Honey!

Aaron and I did a co-effort for dinner tonight. We had steak and potatoes and peas. He did the steaks on our George Foreman Grill ( we sure get lots of use out of that!) and I did the potatoes and peas. It was pretty good, except I didn't pick out very good quality steaks and they were kind of tough and chewy. The kids weren't able to eat them they were so tough. My meal was lukewarm by the time I got to everyone else's' needs. Oh well. A perk of being a mom I guess. But it was worth it at the end of our meal. Aaron cleaned up Travis, so for a few minutes is was just Jenna and I at the table. Then she decided she'd had enough, hopped down from her chair and said " Thank you honey!" and went to play. The cold steak was worth a little thank you honey from my three year old. :)

No comments: