Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ready for Preschool?

I've been thinking about sending Jenna to pre-school. I'm not sure if I'm ready to send her to someone else to learn the little things in life, but I'm sure she would love going. So I called the local head start down here, and scheduled a screening for her. We'll see. At least if we get her screened, and if she's accepted, we can send her in the fall if we and if she wants. If I don't want to send her, I can keep her home and change my mind. Who knows. Maybe I'll be more than ready to send her somewhere for a few hours a day with a new baby and a busy toddler at home. It would probably be beneficial to her, as she won't start school til she is almost six because she's got a January birthday. I guess I do have the whole summer to decide and make up my mind.....

No comments: