Friday, March 27, 2009

Crummy

I feel crummy. As in head achey, sore throat, the inside of my ears itchy, stuffy and tired crummy. Seems as if the latest round of colds in this house has found a home in my immune system. And it doesn't seem to be in any hurry to move out. :( I don't hardly want to eat anything because it hurts my throat going down, and because of that I feel weak and tired all the time. I know I need to eat, but what won't hurt going down? I called into work yesterday, and today. I hate to do that and leave them short handed, but this cold thing has me beat. I go to blow my nose, and nothing comes out, I go to cough and my throat feels like it is burning and that my lungs are going to pop out of my chest. I'm glad Aaron is home today, but what a bummer, I am not even good company. I had a dr's appt this morning. 33 weeks, 7 left to go. It's coming up quick. I was twenty minutes late for my appt. I thought it was at 9:30, and it was actually at 9:15. oops. But everything went well, and I even remembered to ask all of my questions. Basically all I can do for this virus thing is take benadryl ( On the warning label it says to not give to children to make them sleepy.... novel idea.) and sudafed. Or plain old claratin. I can chow down as many cough drops as I want, and Vicks for at night to help the congestion. I hate to have such a negative blog, but I just really don't feel good . Hope everyone else's weekend goes better.

No comments: