Thursday, February 5, 2009

My 2 Joys

They really do make my days. Sure sometimes, they probably break them too, but I just someitmes look at them in in awe and wonder and marvel that I am a mom to these two. It never gets old. I am very thankful to have them in my life. I have no regrets of not finishing school and getting married. I consider myself to be lucky and blessed with such a wonderful little family. I can't wait to meet baby number 3 in about 14 weeks.
Jenna and Travis. I hope they will always be as good of friends to each other as they are now.

1 comment:

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

Megs, They are so cute hugging each other on the chair! I remember how my brother Chad and I always played teddy bears and house together and we even "got married" to each other. Funny. It's a good reminder to enjoy whichever stage of life we are at. Congrats on Jenna's first haircut!