Friday, January 30, 2009

Blah

Blah. That's how I'm feeling right now. Blah is how Aaron is feeling as well. I think both of us have some kind of stomach flu that requires the bathroom to be our next home. I haven't hardly eaten anything today, a piece of toast, a banana and some Swedish fish ( real healthy I know, but I couldn't resist). Nothing stayed in, but yet I eat anyway, because I'm pregnant, and even though I feel like crap ( sorry bout the pun), that little being still needs the nourishment. I would normally take a dose of pepto bismol, but that's not allowed til after baby is born. So, instead I am listening to my stomach which sounds like a bowl of soup sloshing around and growling at me. :( I called into work at ten thirty this morning, because I knew there was no way I was going to work feeling like I do. I'd be running away from customers to befriend the bathroom every twenty minutes. Plus I am feeling rather low on energy. Alot unlike my kids who are their normal energetic selves. They just don't get that mom and dad don't "peel good", as Jenna says.

I did get a nap in, Aaron is home as he has no class on Friday. So we took a nap. I had a nutty dream during that nap time. I dreamt that Sarah and Ryan had a snow tunnel that lead from our back yard to theirs and they were mad because they didn't build it and it had some kind of video surveilence system in it. I for some reason also, was at their house during my nap to watch grey's anatomy on their couch and I feel asleep there as well. Not sure where my mind pulled that dream from. :) I have stupid dreams while pregnant. I sometimes think of the book The BFG when I have funny dreams. Mr. L***d read it to us in sixth grade, and in the book the BFG would catch dreams in a field, then proceed to blow them at people when they were sleeping.

We went to the library the other day and got about six books. Now those six books get read about six times a day. Travis has a favorite that he wants you to read to him only an average of ten times in a row, to which after the tenth you can read this silly little book by heart. So just when you think ten times in a row is enough, he brings it back to you going " here you go, here you go, here you go", puts the book in your lap and settles in for time number eleven just as pumped off of the book as he was the first time it was read.

No comments: