Saturday, January 31, 2009

Jenna's First Haircut

This is Jenna's first haircut ever besides her bangs. She's so fired up, and I think it must feel different cause she kept shaking her head to make her hair move. :) these pictures didn't show up in the right order, but here is how she looked after the haircut
Jenna looks like such a big girl now, and she loves her haircut!

the finished product in the back. I'm pleased at how it turned out.


Before I cut it on the side. She had one short layer that I measured the rest of her hair with.



It was really long in the back. I probably cut an inch or two off. It made me a little sad to cut it, but it does look much healthier now. Now I think I'll let it grow out again, and maybe it'll stay one lenth and look better.




Well, I did it. I'm actually proud of the job I did too. I was really nervous to cut it, but she sat pretty good for me, and I somehow was able to cut straight. I nicked my hand, but it was worth it. I think she really looks alot like I did when I was the same age as her. She looks so big now, but her hair looks lots healthier. Let me know what you think! This was her first haircut, and she has been bugging for one for months. Everytime Aaron got one, and when Travis got one, she has really wanted hers cut. Now that I worked up the nerve to do it she loves it. :)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Looks great, Megan! She does look older, too.

Sarah said...

She looks so pleased with her new 'do. Cute.