Friday, January 23, 2009

Finally Pictures!














Here are some pictures I have been promising! :)


A little story about Travis. I was at Alanna's last night and was going to give Teija a bath. My kids didn't need one and were supposed to just watch. Well I was in the process of washing Teija up when all of a sudden Jenna yells " Travis is in the bathtub!" And sure enough, somehow the little bugger snuck right by me and climbed into the tub with all of his clothes on! He was so pumped and I thought it was too funny to be mad. So I just ran and got my camera instead and took a few pics. He probably played in the tub with his clothes on for five to ten minutes. :) It was funny how he just did not care that he was completly clothed. :0)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Way to go Travis!! : )

Lorz said...

Cute pictures! I love that first one of Travis- he is fired up to be in the bath! :D And his eyes are so bright!

Lorz said...

Oh, and I love Jenna's hair in pig tails- cute!