Monday, January 19, 2009

Wonderful

It was wonderful. Exactly what I needed to boost the spirits a bit. I went to Duluth with all but one of my sister in laws and had a great time. I'm glad I got to go. It was iffy for a bit if I were able to go, but it worked out in the end. We got some shopping in and some quality time together. There were laughs and good deals, and even Olive Garden for supper. We had a late night ( 4am) and some heart to heart talks. I am so lucky to have such wonderful sister in laws.

A couple of them are older than I, and it's like they are my own big sisters. Which is always something I wanted growing up as I am the oldest. I just had to wait til I was married to get it. :) It was definitely a treat to go for a night without the kids. Even better, I found out they were great for their dad when I was gone. Maybe I can sneak in one more quick weekend with my hubby just the two of us before this baby comes. As of now I am 23 weeks, and counting. :) Loretta only has six left. Lucky her. :) But she has put her time in and is ready to be done. I'm hoping the rest of her pregnancy goes well and goes by fast.

It's late, and I am still trying to catch up from a night of almost no sleep, so I'll be back later! Happy Monday! It's snowing here.... again. I think we'll be surprised when it isn't snowing. I think today we got about ten inches of snow here today. It just keeps coming and coming and coming! We had to park in a no parking spot because the parking lot here is a joke. They aren' t planning on plowing it good til this Sat, and you have to drive over banks up to my knees to get into a normal spot. Aaron said if they try to ticket him, he's going to complain that he couldn't park anywhere else without getting stuck. I'll take a picture tomorrow morning and post it for all to see. I got my new camera so I'll start adding pics this week.

No comments: