Monday, January 26, 2009

McManus Principle #1

I was looking for poetry today for Aaron online, and I came across this funny quote by Patrick McManus.

I thought it pertained to me pretty well, and thought maybe some of you might get a kick out of it as I did. :)

I'm always forgetting what I went to do, and end up doing something else, only to realize a half hour later that I never did what I set out to do in the first place!


McManus Principle #1:
The reason I never get anything done is that I always have to do something else first. But before I do that, I have to do something else. And so on. All my life I have been working backwards. Now I can't even remember what I first set out to do.
Patrick F. McManus

1 comment:

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

How true! I thinkg I am always in the middle of like 17 projects! Funny quote, thanks for posting!