Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone!
We had ourselves a very enjoyable evening last night with all of our friends down here. We had Kevin and Lisa R., Jeff and Heidi L., Rick and Jen A., Dan and Heidi H., and Paul and Kate H. over for a little party last night. We had chips and dip and salsa and little Ceasar's pizza. There were lots of laughs and stories. It was fun. I'm going to have to have everyone over again some time. I wasn't sure if we'd all fit in our apt., but we did just fine.
The Christmas tree came down last night. We are gearing up for Jenna's third birthday party next Friday, so we always take our tree down shortly after Christmas. Aars actually just threw the tree out the back window. It was kind of comical. Not sure if that is what we're supposed to do or not, but we did it! I'm actually glad to be down with the tree and all the decorations. It feels good to put it up, and good to take it back down when the time comes.
My dad turns 50 on Sunday. I don't work at all Sunday, and only til five Sat. night, so I may go up for his birthday. We'll see I guess. It's not every day your dad turns 50 though. :) If we do, maybe we'll have a little party for Jenna up there with our family. Like I said though, we'll see.
hope everyone has a wonderful new year!

No comments: