Sunday, January 25, 2009


This picture is from Loretta's shower. It is one of the few pictures with Lia actually smiling! The Tervo grandkids! In the next four months there will be five!

Deanna, Missy, Katie, Dianne and I outside of our hotel in Duluth for our sisters weekend.



I never had this many cousins close in age living by me when I was growing up. Katie, Sandra and Eva were my cousins I really knew well, and they lived down state. I think Jenna is so lucky to have so many cousins she calls her friends.


I just like this picture of Travis. He is finally walking now, if I didn't mention that before. Our apt. isn't very big, so he just kind of goes in circles around here because he's so pumped to walk.



I got a chuckle out of a boss at work the other day. I stopped by to pick up my pay check and he said he had a couple of questions for me
This made me a little nervous, as I'd called in the Sat. before and I don't usually do that and always feel so guilty doing it. But anyways, he looked at me and said " I'm assuming you are with child, and am wondering what your plan is for how long you are planning on working."
Seriously, "with child"? haha! Who says that! A guy I guess, and he's only a few years older than me I think! I really got a chuckle. But I'm such a brat and the first thing that came out of my mouth was I laughed, and asked "Is it that obvious?" haha. It still makes me want to laugh. I did answer his questions though and he seemed satisfied, and said nothing about the week before.

2 comments:

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

Megs, Looking at your pics makes me realize how quickly life changes! Three of you Tervo girls are moms. That just seems so crazy! But then when you want things to change that takes forever. Your pics are so cute. Your kids look so much like you!

Megan said...

thank you Jen!!! It does seem crazy that we are growing up and starting our own families. time sure does fly! :)