Saturday, January 31, 2009

Thirteen

I was feeling good enough to go back to work today. It was a short shift, but it was busy and went by really fast. Thanks Jen for watching my kids! That was great and they always love having you over! And thank you Lisa for offering me a ride, even though I didn't end up needing one. :)

I think I was a magnet for pregnant ladies today. I had many come through my line. At one point two sisters came through who were due in one week and in three weeks. I commented to them that I thought I was a magnet for pregnant ladies, and they said they thought it was the store. After they saw like three or four, they started counting. Guess what number they came up with...... THIRTEEN! And that was only in their few minutes they were in the store. I'd had like five or six more come through my line before they did. What are the odds? It's not like our store is a super Target or anything either. I thought that was funny. I even got a few comments about myself being pregnant. One guy asked if I was sick at all. I told him no. He said his wife was, and he had "sympathy morning sickness". I guess he was just as sick as his wife. Can you imagine?

I think I'm going to try and cut Jenna's hair tonight...... I'm nervous, but I'm hoping it goes well. I think I'll wait til Aaron gets home. I'll post pics if I don't chicken out. She's been bugging for one, and I think it would be really cute cut to her chin. It is so many different lengths right now. So maybe if I cut it, it will grow in nicer. So, here goes, I'll give them a bath and then give it a try. Wish me luck! I've never cut any one's hair besides Aaron's and Travis's and they were boys. That's different.

1 comment:

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

That's crazy!! You're quite the mama magnet. Glad you're feeling better.