Thursday, January 29, 2009

Stocking Madness

Okay, so remember I told you about those cute varicose veins I developed? Well I did get the stockings for them, and I will admit I notice a difference in the pain when I wear them, but the DRIVE ME CRAZY! They just will not stay where they are supposed too! They roll down over my belly, and in the process pull my underwear halfway to where they don't belong, and the crotch feels like it's halfway to my knees. Do you remember how uncomfortable nylons are when they are not fitting right? Well imagine you wearing a pair a size too small. That's what these feel like. What do I do? I can't stand to wear them, yet I need to do something. I can't walk around in public looking like I'm pulling up my underwear every five minutes.

On a brighter note, I went for coffee again tonight. I didn't go last week because of Loretta's shower. So I was looking forward to tonight. The girls didn't disappoint me. We had so many laughs tonight that my belly was aching a bit after. My hubby was a bit annoyed cause the kids were still up when I left, and they are usually in bed ( I also just got done with work an hour before I left for Applebees.), but I didn't care. I needed a girls night. And it was great. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I suggest the thigh-high version. Surprisingly they stay up pretty well, I wore them to work when I was preggo and they held up well to 12hr shifts! :P Since they weren't the full version they were quite comfy.