Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Smiles at 5:30 a.m.

This kid had an interesting night. He's been really bad about going to bed on his own lately, so we tried to let him cry himself to sleep last night. It took two tries. Eventually though, he did fall asleep. When I went to go and check on him before I crawled into bed, this is how I found him. Laying on his belly on top of his pillow in the middle of his crib. I'm not sure how he managed that one, but I not wanting to start over from square one again, just put covers on him and let him be.



Then he woke up before Aaron left for work this morning. 5:30 is pretty early to be up and at 'em, but he was just pumped to be the only kid awake I think. He acted kind of tired for a while, but then got pretty fired up and began horsing around on my bed and rough housing with his dad before he had to leave. I think it was close to 6:30 when he went back to bed. He was too cute though, so I couldn't resist snapping a few pics of his sleepy smile this morning. :)



2 comments:

Lorz said...

I hate when a cute kid wakes me so early (only when I'm babysitting, of course) because as much as I despise mornings, I have can't help but smile. :)

Leanne said...

Oh cute!